Johnson Petroleum Employment Opportunities:
As openings become available, Johnson Petroleum may be hiring in the following areas:
- Class “A” CDL with Hazmat & Tanker endorsements required.
- Local deliveries – home every night. (1 year O.T.R. experience preferred)
Strong leadership position with an emphasis on exceeding our customers’ expectations. Organization and Team Building skills are essential along with the ability to work flexible schedules and hours.
- Must be available to work flexible shifts as needed.
- Minimum age restrictions may apply based on available job opening.
Able to perform various warehouse duties including organizing, packaging, heavy lifting and delivering product.
Flexible shifts for servicing customer vehicles in a fast pace, professional, “customer first” atmosphere.
Wash Bay Attendant:
- Flexible shifts
- Possess the ability to wash semi-trucks and trailers along with performing general maintenance duties
To download the appropriate application, please visit the Forms page.